Friday, July 18, 2008

Reflect on Instructions and Usability

1.What did you find was easiest about doing the usability test? I believe that the actual preperation of the enchiladas was the easiest thing in the test.

2.What did you find was missing in your test? I found nothing missing.

3.What did you learn about your instructions form the test? I learned how to prepare a dish that I had no idea how to prepare at the start of the instructions. I also learned that every step should be explained thoroughly. You have to look at it from the someone point of view that has no idea what they are doing.

4.Did you find the test valuable? Why or why not? I don't think the test was that valuable because the instructions were so clear and precise to follow that the test seemed redundant.

5.What changes did you make to your instructions after user testing them? Did the results of usability testing surprise you? No changes were made after the test. No

6.Comment on working collaboratively? How was this similar, different, easier, more difficult than other projects you have completed on your own? I really enjoyed working with Cynthia, she seems to be a very intelligent young lady and was eager to help me with any problem that occurred. I would say that this was a little more difficult than other projects because hers and my schedule conflicted so that it was hard to get together a lot of the times.

No comments: